Since its launch in 2017, Thailand Building Fair (THBF) has grown to serve the region’s flourishing building industry and is continually expanding its scope to cater to market demands.
As an annual fair for the building industry in the ASEAN region, and held concurrently with Secutech Thailand, the fairs welcomed over 300 exhibitors from 18 countries and regions, including Thailand, China, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Indonesia, Singapore, Germany, Belgium, France and Italy with an exhibition space of 15,000 sqm from the last edition.
The fairs also welcomed over 10,200 visitors from 48 countries and regions, including China, Singapore, Malaysia, Taiwan, Hong Kong, Cambodia, Vietnam, Myanmar, Japan, Philippines, Thailand and more.
• Take advantage of Thailand's geographical advantages, serving as an important crossroads of the ASEAN region.
• Capture opportunities from the rapid development of green buildings in Thailand and the ASEAN region.
• Tap into well-established connections with local and international industry associations as well as government bodies.
• Take part in a collaborative platform where cities in the ASEAN region work together to achieve the common goal of smart and sustainable development.
• Benefit from Messe Frankfurt’s international expertise at THBF, as a member of the globally recognised Light + Building brand of trade shows.
|Date||1 – 3 November 2023|
|Opening times||10:00 – 18:00|
|Venue||Hall 103, Bangkok International Trade and Exhibition Center (BITEC), Bangkok, ThailandBITEC), Bangkok, Thailand|
|Exhibition space||11,000 sqm gross (in 2019)*
|No. of exhibitors||Over 250 exhibitors and brands (in 2019)*
|No. of visitors||Over 10,500 Trade Visitors (in 2019)*|
*shared figures of THBF and Secutech Thailand 2019
- Smart building, Building IoT
- Facility management
- Smart lighting technology, intelligent sensors, dimming & control, smart lighting platforms
- Smart community
- Smart parking
- Audio and visual system
- IT system design and installation
- Building information management (BIM)
- AI in civil engineering design
- New advance function material
- Sustainable building material
- Construction and structure technology
- Renewable energy for building and city
- Intelligent shading system
- Green energy
- E-vehicle support building
- Energy management
- Pollution control system
- Waste management and contamination cleaning system
- Architects, Engineers and Building Contractors
- Property Developers and Housing / Property Management
- Construction / Planning Authorities and Energy Suppliers
- City Lighting Planners
- Industry End Users (e.g. hotels, retailers)
- Landscape Designers and Designers
- Owners, Consultant and Investors
- CTO, Technical Lead Investors and Policymakers
- Procurement Manager, Operation Manager and Maintenance Manager
- Production and Technical Manager
- Mechanical Services contractors
- Manufacturing Manager
- Design & Systems Engineers
- Engineering consultancy
- Technologies and services providers
- Importers & Exporters
- Wholesalers / Distributors
- Government & Regulator
- University, Research Institute
- Academic Institute